With the continuous progress of society, many industrial chains have been driven, and the field of scientific research and technology has also made a qualitative leap. Only by mastering the correct use method can the maximum performance of the product be exerted. Next, the I will explain the correct use of the automatic sawing machine for you.
Lubricants are used on many parts of the automatic edge sawing machine. This is because many parts are exposed to the air for a long time and with the dark and damp location, which leads to rust on the mechanical surface. That is, a lubrication process is required. However some confidential parts can easily be damaged if not careful. Next I will tell you what its maintenance will do and how to use it correctly.
● Lubricates and reduces frictional resistance. The function of lubricating oil is to lubricate various parts in the engine and form an oil film between the two surfaces to reduce frictional resistance and make the operation smoother.
● Sealing effect. The lubricating oil must form an effective seal between the piston ring and the cylinder to prevent the leakage of the gas and the infiltration of external contaminants.
● Cooling effect. During operation, the heat or high temperature generated by the mutual friction between the parts and the parts, the function of the lubricating oil is to cool and reduce the temperature of the engine.
● Cleanliness. The lubricating oil can take away harmful impurities and unburned insoluble substances in the parts, so that these pollutants can be quickly removed from the lubricating surface and avoid the formation of sludge.
● Anti-corrosion. The lubricating oil can provide a completely separated oil film of the contact parts, which will reduce the chance of contact and wear of the parts, and prevent the metal surface from being corroded.
Now, because of the automation of the automatic edge sawing machine, it has brought great economic benefits to major enterprises, reduced the production cost within the enterprise, and increased the profit margin of the enterprise. Correct usage:
1. During work, when abnormal sound and vibration, rough cutting surface, or peculiar smell are found, the operation must be terminated immediately, and the fault must be checked in time to avoid accidents.
2. If cutting aluminum alloys or other metals, use a special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, smeared teeth, and other damage, which will affect the cutting quality.
3. Ensure the smooth flow of chip chute and slag suction device to prevent the slag from accumulating and affecting production and safety.
4. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade; for wet cutting, you should add water to cut, and at the same time beware of leakage.
5. When starting and stopping cutting, do not feed too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.